1CRM – Magento Integration
- close the loop between E-commerce and CRM
- eliminate manual labor with automated synchronization
- provide sales agents a 360 degrees view over clients
- improve support department quality with a full overview of clients purchases
- link Magento with all great Sales Tools as Marketing Automation, Phone systems, Android APP
- A registered user in Magento creates a Lead in 1CRM
When a customer registers in Magento, that customer will be synced with 1CRM as a new Lead.
- Products from Magento Cart are synced under the Quotes module in 1CRM
- The Order in Magento converts the Quote to Invoice in 1CRM.
When the registered user completes the order in Magento, the Lead will convert to Contact and Account.
When the customer completes the checkout in the store, 1CRM Lead will be converted into an Account and a Contact, adding the address and the phone numbers from the checkout form. The Quote is converted to an Invoice with product lines, prices, quantities, shipping expenses, discounts, and taxes.
- Abandoned carts in Magento generates Quote records in 1CRM related to a Guest Account
Please fill the form below to Get Started.